The Second International Workshop on Nanocarbon Photonics and Optoelectronics was held in Koli/North Karelia/Finland 1-6 August 2010.
The NPO2010 was the second workshop in new series of meetings devoted to recent advances in the photonics and optoelectronics of nanocarbon materials. This year the Workshop was focused on graphene, nanographite and carbon nanotubes. The subjects included were the following:
- Optoelectronics of graphene and nanographite
- Carbon nanotube optics and electronics
- Nanocarbon materials growth and characterization
- Electron emission from nanocarbons
- Nonlinear optics of nanocarbons