Accommodation and registration fee
NPO2020 participants will be staying in cottages with living area of 37 m2 that can accommodate up to 4 persons. The cottages have a separate bedroom, living room, terrace, and bathroom. Mini-kitchen is equiped with a microwave oven, refrigerator, and dishes. Please check details at the Holiday Centre website https://www.lomakeskushuhmari.com/en/accommodation/.
The registration fee depends on the lodging chosen. Three options are available:
- €600 3 persons share a cottage
- €700 2 persons share a cottage
- €850 single person in a cottage
The registration fee can be transferred to the NPO2022 account or paid by a credit card.
The registration of accompanying person is possible, please contact organizers. Accompanying person registration fee ARF = PRF – 100, where PRF is the participant registration fee.
The NPO2022 registration fee includes
- Accommodation of your choice for 5 nights (31/07 – 4.08.2022)
- Welcome dinner on Sunday, July 31
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner for 01 – 04 August
- Breakfast on Friday, August 05
- Coffee breaks
- NPO2022 reception followed by Lake Höytiäinen cruise on Thursday, August 4
- Transportation between Joensuu and the Workshop venue
- Workshop Proceedings
Some financial support may be available for students. Applications for financial support including CV and letter of reccommendation from the applicant’s scientific advisor should be submitted by 04.05.2022.