The Third International Workshop on Nanocarbon Photonics and Optoelectronics was held from 29 July until August, 2012 at the Holiday Centre “Huhmari”, Polvijärvi, North Karelia, Finland.
Both fundamental and application problems related to the photonic and optoelectronic applications of nanocarbon materials have recently attracted attention of the research community worldwide. The NPO2014 was the fourth workshop in series of meetings devoted to recent advances in this field. The major topics of the Workshop were the following:
- Graphene optoelectronics
- Electronic and optoelectronics of diamond and nanodiamonds
- Carbon nanotube photonics and electronics
- Nonlinear optics and spectroscopy of nanocarbon materials
- Electron emission from nanocarbon materials
- Nanocarbon materials synthesis and characterization