The registration fee can be paid by bank transfer to the NPO2012 account or by credit card. Please download NPO2012 payment form, which include all necessary information. The registration fee will be due after notification of acceptance
The registration fee includes:
- cottage accommodation for six nights (29.07 - 03.08)
- breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Holiday Centre restaurant during the Workshop
- coffee breaks
- the Workshop Proceedings
- welcome party on July 30
- excursion to Olavinlinna Castle, Savonlinna, on August 1
- Workshop reception on August 1
- boat trip on August 3
- bus transportation between Joensuu and the Workshop venue
The registration fee depends on the lodging chosen. Please check details of the lodging facilities at the Holiday Centre website http://www.lomakeskushuhmari.com
Three options are available:
- €450 4 persons share a cottage
- €550 2 -3 persons share a cottage
- €650 single person in a cottage
The registration fee can be transferred to the NPO2012 account or paid by a credit card. Please download NPO2012 payment form, which include all necessary information.
The registration of accompanying person is possible, please contact organizers.
Some financial support may be available for students. Applications for financial support including CV should be submitted by 20.04.2012.