The registration fee can be paid by bank transfer or by credit card.
The registration fee includes:
- cottage accommodation for six nights (28.07 - 01.08.2014)
- breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Holiday Centre restaurant during the Workshop
- coffee breaks
- the Workshop Proceedings
- welcome party on Sunday, July 27
- Workshop excursion on Wednesday, July 30
- Workshop reception
- boat trip on August 1
- bus transportation between Joensuu and the Workshop venue
NPO2014 participants will be staying in cottages with living area of 37 m2 that can accommodate up to 4 persons. The cottages have a separate bedroom, living room, terrace, and bathroom. Mini-kitchen is equiped with a microwave oven, refrigerator, and dishes. Please check details at the Holiday Centre website http://www.lomakeskushuhmari.com.
The registration fee depends on the lodging chosen. Three options are available:
- €550 4 persons share a cottage
- €650 2 -3 persons share a cottage
- €800 single person in a cottage
The registration fee can be transferred to the NPO2014 account or paid by a credit card. Please download NPO2014 payment form, which include all necessary information.
The registration of accompanying person is possible, please contact organizers.
Some financial support may be available for students. Applications for financial support including CV and letter of reccommendation from the applicant's scientific advisor should be submitted by 02.05.2014.