Accommodation and registration fee
The registration fee can be paid by bank transfer or by credit card.
The registration fee includes:
- cottage accommodation for five nights 03 - 08.08.2020.
- breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Holiday Centre restaurant during the Workshop
- coffee breaks
- the Workshop Proceedings
- welcome party on Monday, August 3.
- Workshop reception on Friday, August 7
- boat trip on Wednesday, August 5
- bus transportation between Joensuu and the Workshop venue
NPO2020 participants will be staying in cottages with living area of 37 m2 that can accommodate up to 4 persons. The cottages have a separate bedroom, living room, terrace, and bathroom. Mini-kitchen is equiped with a microwave oven, refrigerator, and dishes. Please check details at the Holiday Centre website http://www.lomakeskushuhmari.com.
The registration fee depends on the lodging chosen. Three options are available:
- €550 4 persons share a cottage
- €650 2 -3 persons share a cottage
- €800 single person in a cottage
The registration fee can be transferred to the NPO2020 account or paid by a credit card. Please download NPO2014 payment form, which include all necessary information.
The registration of accompanying person is possible, please contact organizers. Accompanying person registration fee ARF = PRF - 100, where PRF is the participant registration fee.